For the start of training on 01 August 2023, we offer space for a
Apprenticeship as an IT specialist - specialising in system integration (f/m/d)
Enthusiasm for IT systems, networks and cloud services
Interest in how the technology works behind the scenes
Fun in recognising logical connections
See the edge of one's own plate as an opportunity and a challenge and not as a limit
Good spoken and written language skills in German, as well as a good understanding of English
Independent and self-reliant learning and work
Her main areas of training:
First of all, you will support our team in all tasks related to the workplaces of our employees
You learn to administer our local infrastructure of Windows and Linux servers and to plan and set up new systems
You orchestrate services in local and hosted cloud environments
You lay the foundation for specialisation as a DevOps or Cloud Engineer
The technical course of your training is shaped by your personal interests and strengths
- Broad range of topics and plenty of scope for development
- Small IT team with a lot of personal contact
- We offer you a pleasant working environment, a varied and interesting job, and the opportunity to work in a committed team.
- During break times, you can also use the table tennis table, the dart machine or the foosball table.
- Water, tea and coffee are available free of charge all day and you also get discounts with many companies through our corporate benefits.
- We attach great importance to the training of our apprentices and would be pleased to be able to shape the future together with you.
- The Mittlerer Niederrhein Chamber of Industry and Commerce has already named us one of the "Best Training Companies". We would like to earn this distinction in the future as well.
Employee benefits at Steuber
Simply apply online
If you have any questions, please contact our personnel officer!
Or apply the traditional way.
Heinrich Steuber GmbH + Co. - Human Resources Department
Krefelder Strasse 658
Phone: 02161 / 65 97 16
Fax: 02161 / 65 97 19