For the start of training on 01 August 2024, we offer places for a
Apprenticeship as management assistant for wholesale and foreign trade management (f/m/d)
- You have acquired the entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences or the general higher education entrance qualification or will have acquired it by the start of the training programme.
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- Interest in business contexts is a prerequisite
- Curiosity and the ability to work in a team are among your strengths
- Reliability and punctuality
- Dealing with the PC is no challenge for you
Her main areas of training:
- Our training model combines practical experience in the company with vocational school lessons at the Rheydt-Mülfort vocational school and lasts 3 years
- You will get to know the commercial processes in our company. From accounting, purchasing and service to sales and the processes in merchandise management.
- We impart a broad and varied range of knowledge during the training. Due to the size of our company, the structures are ideal for getting to know many areas and understanding interrelationships.
- The advantages of a medium-sized, family-run company with a flat hierarchy and great scope for creativity with plenty of freedom without corporate guidelines
- An attractive training allowance
- A pleasant, modern working environment with free water, coffee and tea facilities and vehicle parking spaces
- Employee offers, e.g. via "corporate benefits", JobRad, etc.
We would be happy to shape the future together with you. The Mittlerer Niederrhein Chamber of Industry and Commerce has already awarded us several times as one of the "Best Training Companies". We would like to earn this distinction in the future as well.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Employee benefits at Steuber
Simply apply online
If you have any questions, please contact our personnel officer!
Or apply the traditional way.
Heinrich Steuber GmbH + Co. - Human Resources Department
Krefelder Strasse 658
Phone: 02161 / 65 97 16
Fax: 02161 / 65 97 19