For the start of training on 01 August 2024, we offer space for a
Training as a warehouse logistics specialist (f/m/d)
- completed school education
- spatial imagination, sense of order and system
- Motivation for physical work, hands-on
- social skills
- Well-developed skills in basic arithmetic, rule of three and percentage calculation (mental arithmetic)
- Initial experience through internships is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and apply
- Dealing with the PC is no challenge for you
Her main areas of training:
- With us, you will get to know the versatility of logistics, from incoming goods, to storage, to the
- Shipping and the commercial aspects
- Recording of goods receipts using operational information and
- communication tools (IT-supported merchandise management).
- Communication with various logistics service providers
- Support with tour planning
- Handling packaging machines, forklift trucks and other machines
- Colour mixing in our own mixing station
We offer you a pleasant working environment, a varied and interesting job, and the opportunity to work in a committed team. We provide you with work clothes and the costs for an FFZ driver's licence are covered.
During break times, you can also use the table tennis table, the dart machine or the foosball table.
Water, tea and coffee are available free of charge all day and you also get discounts with many companies through our corporate benefits.
We attach great importance to the training of our apprentices and would be pleased to be able to shape the future together with you.
The Mittlerer Niederrhein Chamber of Industry and Commerce has already named us one of the "Best Training Companies". We would also like to earn this distinction in Earning a future.
We look forward to receiving your application.